New Knoppix 3.4 Just Hit the Mirrors

I have a Zyxel Prestige 630 Series and I was lloking for some driver but I didn´t find anything, in order to install Mandrake 10 I need to practice in Knoppix and now I am worried than MDK didn´t recognice my ADSL Modem also.

Anyone here have this modem here? Where I can find the drivers for Linux?

There's a Zyxel driver at Sourceforge - dont know if it's the right one... :unsure:

I found this ones this morning but this are for the 630-11 modem, I have the 630 series, but anyway thank you.

B)

I found this ones this morning but this are for the 630-11 modem, I have the 630 series, but anyway thank you.

I have now visited the Zyxel site, and it shows that the 630-11 is included in the 630 Series.

- Support speeds of up to 8Mbps downstream and 832Kbps (Prestige 630-11) or 1024Kbps(Prestige 630-41) upstream

Even if you don't have this exact model, it may be sufficiently compatible to work. :)

I have now visited the Zyxel site, and it shows that the 630-11 is included in the 630 Series.

- Support speeds of up to 8Mbps downstream and 832Kbps (Prestige 630-11) or 1024Kbps(Prestige 630-41) upstream

Even if you don't have this exact model, it may be sufficiently compatible to work. :)

I will try to install this driver...I need to connect to the world.