Mandrake 10 64 bit LIVECD?

bradap

I just got a 3200+ AMD 64 bit laptop and have downloaded and burnt 3 different LIVECDs: KNOPPIX-Gnome, LINDOWS and Mandrake. Is there a 64 bit Mandrake version? I have looked but cannot find an offical version? Is there one else where? I am afraid to install the 64 bit mandrake on the laptop since i do not have a floppy drive but I have found a page on make a boot CD from a floppy image. I used 3 LIVECDs and loved them on my other laptop.

Any help would be great

Brad

I don't suppose they have made a Live CD for the AMD64 because it wouldn't work on the vast majority of computers. There is a thread running some where on the board discussing how make your own though.

On a side note, I'm running MDK10 RC1 for the AMD64 and its great. :)

Thanks I just installed MDK 10 64 bit and XP 64 bit on another pc and man they both are great. I am a newbie when it comes to Linux and have tried and am stuck on Mandrake. I will look for a thread on making my own but can I do it in Linux or Windows? I have a burner on a windows box and am not sure about burning on linux.'

Brad