Updates/bugfixes/security etc etc for 10 CE

bigjohn

Hi board,

Until not that long ago, I was using the cooker urpmi source to keep on top of the updates for 10 CE, which seemed to work fine.

I then noticed that mirror's for 10 CE had been added to the "easy urpmi" site. So I did "the usual" and changed the sources, which for a while seemed to work ok.

I was checking for updates every 2 to 3 day's , recently the mirror's seem to have "gone very quiet" and there's been nothing available.

So can I just presume that there haven't been any updates/bugfixes/security fixes etc released (which I thought unlikely, given the rate/speed that they were appearing), or what do I need to do to make sure that my sources are configured correctly ???

regards

John

Mandrake is releaseing the retail version of 10 (I forget what they are calling it!) and they are rearranging the folders and repopulating the files in preparation for the release. Where there are files, the list was incomplete as of this morning.

Mandrake is in the midst of reorganizing the layout of their release directories on the mirrors and moving the 10.0-Community rpms in preparation for the Official release. Unfortunately, this is taking a lot of time and Mandrake has been silent about the changes leaving everyone a bit confused. There is at least on mirror (in Paris) up and running with the new directory structure, so hopefully the other mirrors will be up soon.