Problems

ExoBot

Right installed Linux yesterday and liked it from when i

first installed it :)

But a couple of things im wondering about...

No.1: When i burnt a CD using the "Burn\\\"folder and then clicking the "Write to CD button", it looked fine, but when i tryed to open the CD in Windows... it thinks there's sometihng wrong with my CD :wall: any ideas?

No.2

Wireless Card :wall::wall::wall:

Ok ill try and explain this as well as i can. Theres pictures to go with it

Ok So i go into Hardrake and under ethernet cards theres my wireless card (see SNAPSHOT1.png in the zip)

So i click the only button there is, run config tool, so i do that and select it as a LAN.

So (this is in expert mode, basic seems to lead round in circles) soon i get to SNAPSHOT2.png (ignore drakconnect in the backround). This is telling me that it has found my ethernet card in my computer NOT my Wirless PCMCIA card :wall:

So if i click no then it goes to configuring IP address, etc.. not what i want. So if i click yes then it goes to this SNAPSHOT3.png, so i select orinoco_cs driver, just like liquidzoo's FAQ (which i did and it didnt work btw...) told me too.. and i configure the rest like IP's etc... and.... a bit fat nothing happens .... oh sorry it goes to SNAPSHOT4.png before that.. so if i get through it and look in drakconnect ... there is still my ethernet card set up with eepro100 driver... and my wireless card is nowhere to be seen :screwy::furious3: ..

Please can someone help me, i would apprecaite it very much

ExoBot :(

Edit: oh that sucks it wont let me upload the pictures in a zip format... ill have to do them one by one in following posts.. sorry admin :oops:

post-9-1077015256.png

Edited by ExoBot