RAID0'd drives not seen properly

adrenaline

Hi, I've been trying to get Mandrake 9.2 to work on my Raid0 drives. I got it working with the drives while not in Raid0.

The setup I have is this: Nforce NF7-S v1.2 board with SATA Sil3112 controller on it, 2 x Seagate 120 gig drives, I have the drives partitioned up and currently running Win XP the drive is obviously 240 gig in size and partitioned up in roughly 50 gig partitions.

I boot off the downloaded Mandrake 9.2 disk and go through the prompts until I get to the option to either let Mandrake autopartition the drive or manually partition, now as I want to keep Windows and run a dual boot I choose to run the manual partition. The next step is to choose the partition to install the OS but I can't choose the appropriate partition as it is detecting my drives separately. I realise now that I will have to install the SIL3112 driver for Mandrake 9.2 but I can't find one at all, Silicon Image has one on their website but that is only for Redhat 8 and 8.1 and also Suse. Has anyone had any luck finding drivers, if they have can they share with me how they got them installed?

Cheers

Nathan