cron email notifications

Hi all..

Created a script using animail (a fetchmail like app) that checks all my internet mail accounts and brings the messages to my local system. I set it up in cron to run every hour of every day at 15 minute intervals (ie: 1:00, 1:15 etc..)

Problem is, every 15 minutes of every hour of every day of the year, I get a crom mail message notifying me the script has run. YIKES... thats 96 crom msgs a day (assuming I leave machine on 24/7)

I've spent the last couple of hours or so looking at man cron, searching for a cron.config file, but no luck.. Surely there must be some way to turn this off.. I can't imagine someone setting up a cron job that runs every 5 minutes or so.. WOW.. 288 notification messages a day.. (and that would be for just one task)

Any ideas on this one?

TIA

Another approach:

quoting "man 5 crontab":

In addition to LOGNAME, HOME, and SHELL, cron(8) will look at MAILTO if it has any reason to send mail as a result of running commands in ``this'' crontab. If MAILTO is defined (and non-empty), mail is sent to the user so named. If MAILTO is defined but empty (MAILTO=""), no mail will be sent. Otherwise mail is sent to the owner of the crontab.