Dual Boot Slackware

Leo

I want to install Slackware on my laptop but currently have W2K which I need for work. When I log in at work I get the Novell login stuff up following boot. If I install slackware with a Lilo boot manager will this screw up the Novell network stuff? (I really don;t want to srew anything up as it would mean having to get the tech support people invovled and all they do is wipe the entire thing and reinstall half the apps I need. :wall: (plus I don;t want to have to go back tail between my legs and own up to breaking it in the first place by buggering about with it :cheesy: )

Thanks

Leo

I think this may be a silly question but anyway...

When I turn on the laptop it goes through starting windows, Win 2K professional, another wndows start process then prepares network connections. I then get presented with Novell Login v4.83.0.0 SP1.

Although I think I may have just answered my own question...

If I install Lilo it will handle the boot process before the machine even gets to the first starting windows process won't it? So everything else ought to work without any problems.

Is this correct?