Burning OGG files

shoegoo

I am wondering if the is an *easy* way to burn ogg files to a cd in wav format(playable on a regular cd player). I have been trying to figure it out with k3b, xcdroast, gcombust, and a few others I think. I want to try nautilus burner, but I can't find documentation on it anywhere. BTW this is on a RH 9 box running XD2.

I know that k3b can directly convert mp3 files, try it with .ogg files, I don't have any handy, but if you just create a new audio project, then drag the .ogg files into the bottom part,...?

With mp3 files, it directly converts them, and tells you how much space you have left.

I just made an .ogg, and dragged it; it works fine.

I got k3b installed from rpm (i tried to do it from source, and ended up compiling QT and it still didnt work). I got a cd burned also, but k3b froze a coupl times on me during the song selection process. Oh well I can live witht hat, cause the cd it burned plays on my home stereo which hasnt played a burned cd since I quit using my old 8x burner.