Pre-Order 9.1

Guest ump

Just checking has everyone got there 9.1 pre-order I am still waiting for mine I recieved an email about a month ago about DHL and delivery but now I can't find the email and I have emailed MDK twice but no response so just wondering if I was the only one are if everyone was in the same boat.

I only just got my pack on Monday 12 May, and the email with DHL tracking number arrived on Tuesday! I live in France so would

assume I'd be one of the first to receive it, where are you? Maybe it's on it's way. The email you got a month ago could not have been confirmation of despatch as I believe Mandrake only finished manufacture a week or two ago. Do you still have the Mandrake order reference where you can track the order at Mandrake Store?

Mike

I ordered the 9.0 special when 9.0 came out I was to get 9.0 plus the next two realeses. I recieved a email about a month ago stating that they where finished with standard and powerpack and would be shipping via dhl any day and I would recieve a tracking number once shipped. I live in the US I have sent two em is what i ail one week apart asking for an update no response tried calling there US office but you goto voicewmail and mailbox was full. I don't have a order reference number as I can't find my original packing slip and I'm not even sure if I did have it if it would track the order are just tell me I reiceved my 9.0 since that what was on the Packing slip.

Guest stonedown

I ordered the 9.1 DVD-only package on about April 29th, and I haven't received it, nor an email indicating that it has been shipped.

Are the DVD packs going to be shipped later than the standard ones?

I wish the process was a little more transparent, so I would have some sort of idea about how long the wait is going to be.

Guest stonedown

Well, I entered in my order number at Mandrakestore.com, and it came back saying that my order was being prepared. I assume it's been in that state for the last several weeks. It does give me the warm fuzzy feeling that they haven't forgotten my order, though.