Kontact

shimshon

If you've got documentation installed, go to More Applications - Documentation - Mandriva Linux Starter Guide, on the Mandriva menu - you'll find an entry for KMail.

If you haven't got it installed, it's worth getting: search for packages in MCC that include "mandriva-doc". You'll see one with "starter" in the name.

If you still have problems, please describe what you did and what happened. :)

I search for packages in MCC that include "mandriva-doc". You'll see one with "starter" in the name.

If you still have problems, please describe what you did and what happened. :)

Sorry I am new to Linux so 1 stupid Question: What is MCC?

MCC = Mandriva Control Centre

You should have an icon for it on your taskbar, or look for Configure your Computer on the main menu.

If you haven't used MCC, you may not have set up sources for updates and new software: to do this, use the EasyUrpmi link at the top of this page. Copy the resulting lines to the command line one at a time. You will then be able to install software using urpmi at the command line, or in MCC.

Hi,

I tried all but it still doesn't work.

I get the following error when I try sending:

Sending failed:

Your SMTP server does not support authentication.

The server responded: "Dynamic/Residential IP range listed by NJABL dynablock - http://njabl.org/dynablock.html"

This is a temporary failure. You may try again later.

The message will stay in the 'outbox' folder until you either fix the problem (e.g. a broken address) or remove the message from the 'outbox' folder.

The following transport protocol was used:

Now I get this message:

Message sending failed since the following recipients were rejected by the server:

raphael@shimshon9.com (The server responded: "Dynamic/Residential IP range listed by NJABL dynablock - http://njabl.org/dynablock.html"

This is a temporary failure. You may try again later.)

The message will stay in the 'outbox' folder until you either fix the problem (e.g. a broken address) or remove the message from the 'outbox' folder.

The following transport protocol was used: