what is happening with MDKlinux page in spanish?

LDC

This is my question? Why isnt this page being traslated from english one? The last news is the release of Mdk 10 community!!!. And the last downloads added isMDK 9.1. Do the spanish web traslators need help? I think that if they ask for help there will be many people who would want to. And in spanish there arent any good site about Mandrakelinux only in the net, so i think this page could be very helpful to the spanish who dont know much english or simply the ones who prefers read in their own language.

if you're talking about: http://www.mandrakelinux.com/es/

We can't help you with any of your questions. We are not a part of Mandrake, the company, and we don't know anything about what's going on inside their ranks. We are a community owned and run board with absolutely no ties to Mandrake, the company.

This is my question? Why isnt this page being traslated from english one? The last news is the release of Mdk 10 community!!!. And the last downloads added isMDK 9.1. Do the spanish web traslators need help? I think that if they ask for help there will be many people who would want to.

They did ask, not very long ago, I did offer help but somebody else came up who was better prepared to do the translation, I didnt bother to find out what happened in the end. If you wanna find out, this is the address of the guy who asked for spanish translators:

gduval AT mandrakesoft.com

Just drop him an email.

And in spanish there arent any good site about Mandrakelinux only in the net, so i think this page could be very helpful to the spanish who dont know much english or simply the ones who prefers read in their own language.

There is BloqDrake, chek it out, theyve got forums, tutorials and some other stuff.

Oh, btw, have a look here, where the people of Bloqdrake talked about the mandrakelinux.com translation.

Regards,