Gatos on MDK 10.0

kfoss

A quick question to ask if anyone is running Mdk 10 and has also gotten Gatos to run. Gatos, in my case meaning having the 'km' capture drivers and the 'avview' application compile and run.

I currently have all running under Mdk 9.2 exactly the way I want, but have been known in the past to run a couple of versions of Mdk old just to ensure that my ATI AIW card worked with Mdk. If others have had success I would be will to upgrade to Mdk 10, but don't want to mess up a 'well oiled machine'!

Thanks.

• 1 month later...
Gatos, in my case meaning having the 'km' capture drivers and the 'avview' application compile and run. 

I currently have all running under Mdk 9.2 exactly the way I want, but have been known in the past to run a couple of versions of Mdk old just to ensure that my ATI AIW card worked with Mdk.

Hold on there... ! you can CAPTURE VIDEO with a 9.2 box using an ATI AIW card?

WHICH CARD???

I have an AIW Pro, PCI with 4mb ram.

I can get xawtv to work, so I can SEE video... but I've never been able to CAPTURE it. If you can do this, PLEASE tell me how...

If you can help me get this set up so it captures video footage IN LINUX, I swear I will send you my wife's homemade fudge! (No, this is NOT a joke... I've already shipped a package to England as a thank for for a guy compiling some software for me...)

And by the way, it's amazingly good fudge, too.

Thanks!

G.B.Y.L.B.T., PastorEd

-------------------------------------

(God Bless Your Linux Box Today)