Konqueror problem

Guest echowell

Guest echowell

I have a problem with konqueror that seems to be with mandrake only. I can't delete folders from a samba share in konqueror if konqueror is in the folder that contains the sub folder I want to delete. I can create folders but just can't delete them. The permissions are set right. I can delete a sub folder using konsol, nautilus, and the konsol window in konqueror (if I'm not in the folder that contains the sub folder I want to delete). I can also delete a sub folder for konqueror in Slackware 9.1 and win98. This problem is with mdk 9.2.1 and 10c. The error messages I get are: from konqueror is "Could not remove directory /mnt/hd" and from konqueror terminial emulator window is "Device or resource busy"

This is what I am running (home network)

server is mdk 9.2.1

1 mdk 9.2.1 workstation

1 mdk 10c workstation

1 slackware 9.1 workstation

1 win98 workstation

Does anyone have any ideas as to what is causing this.

Guest echowell

After doing more checking I found out that I can delete files just not folders. Once the folder is highlighted or selected it can't be deleted and in konqueror terminal emulator it says "Device or resource busy" Like I said this is in Konqueror and Nautilus on Mandrake 9.2.1 and Mandrake Community but I do not have this problem in Slackware 9.1 all connected to the same samba share.