need libkdecore rpm from mdk10 beta CD1

ngan_yine

Hi! I am a newbie linux user and I had downloaded mandrake 10 beta via bitterrent in mdk9.2.Naturally I thought bitterrent rarely corrupt the download so I burn them without checking the md5sum of the cds.Out of all the CD ,only CD1 seem to be corrupt and only three file(three rpm) were corrupt in downloading .I had already install mdk10 beta and even using it but I couldn't use KDE because I couldn't installl KDE Destop ,One of the three rpm that were corrupt was libkdecore4.3.1.95-2mdk.i586 and So the kde destop couldn't be loaded ,I even complie a newer version of kde 3.2 beta destop but it said that it couldn't that "nv" driver from XFreeConfig-4 file didn't have enought range to run the newly compile destop.So I am stuck with orginal kde destop which need libkdeocre4.3.1.95.2mdk ,when I run search engine I could only find newer (libkdecore4.3.1.95-10mdk.rpm) and older one but now the exact one.So could anybody help me please!!!give me a link or you could email me (ngan_yine@yahoo.com)

thanks !!