mystified

New Skins For The Board

That skin isn't available thru Invisionize where I get the other skins but I have sent a pm to the board owner asking if it would be available for download. Will keep you posted.

Sorry bvc but this was xanthic's response:

hi there. sorry, the skin isn't available for downnload. it was created exclusively for this forum only.

I imported a new skin, shockwave and AFAIK everything is working. I also updated Digital Confusion. You can apply these through My Controls, skin and language.

I feel kind'a foolish asking this question, but... Am I the only person here who can't find the "My Controls" selection? (i.e., I found the "My Profile" and the "My Settings" links but neither has a "skin" setting.)

Edited by epretorious
  • Upvote 1

you're quoting something from 2003.

My controls no longer exists

I found the "My Profile" and the "My Settings" links but neither has a "skin" setting.)

You can change the skin in the drop down box at the bottom left of this page, or any page. It has IP.Board, IP.Board Lo-Fi, and MUB.

• Upvote 1

You can change the skin in the drop down box at the bottom left of this page, or any page. It has IP.Board, IP.Board Lo-Fi, and MUB.

+1

Never noticed that before. :zzz:

Yup - I found that.

Thanks! :)