• Announcements

• spinynorman

Mandriva Official Documentation

Official documentation for extant versions of Mandriva can be found at doc.mandriva.com.   Documentation for the latest release may take some time to appear there. You can install all the manuals from the main repository if you have Mandriva installed - files are prefixed mandriva-doc.
    • paul

Forum software upgrade   10/29/17

So you may have noticed the forum software has upgraded !!!
      A few things that have changed. We no longer have community blogs (was never really used) We no longer have a portal page.
      We can discuss this, and decide whether it is needed (It costs money) See this thread: Here
mystified

Translators Needed

:D how true! I live in Texas but I'm not from here and I'm married to a East Texas country boy. Took some times to figure out what he wasy saying. Gotta love those Texas expressions! :P

I actually grew up down on the border. So I became accustomed to the Tex-Mex slang. I went to school in SC for 5 years (I know, the accent is pretty bad there too), then moved back to Houston. It was like living in another country when I first got back.

Unfortunately, I let my spanish get rusty while I was away, or I would offer my services in that category.

Well, I can translate from English to Dutch, School says I have to know German, but yea, :unsure: that's a problem ;)

Hmm... only two persons with german translations and no native speakers? Looks as if I have a job to do. ;)

Okay, I can do some translations, if needed, as long as it doesn't eat up all of my working time. Alternatively, I can read and correct some stuff.

Language skills:

- german (native speaker)

- spanish (university-degree/half-native)

- english (university-degree)

If you need my help, just contact me. :)

Edited by arctic

I'm willing to translate for you!

-Spanish ( native )

I don't know french all I know is Je 'ma pale Lui I don't even know if thats french, but I can speak , read, a write spanish if you need help just contact me...... :D

-Luis :D

-Spanish ( native )

I don't know french all I know is Je 'ma pale Lui I don't even know if thats french, but I can speak , read, a write spanish if you need help just contact me...... :D

-Luis :D

Hey, Phoenix, I have wanted to learn Spanish for a long time now... would you be willing to teach me a bit? In return, I can teach you French if you want to...

Edited by Darkelve

QUOTE(Phoenix @ Jul 19 2004, 07:09 PM)

-Spanish ( native )

I don't know french all I know is Je 'ma pale Lui I don't even know if thats french, but I can speak , read, a write spanish if you need help just contact me......

-Luis

Hey, Phoenix, I have wanted to learn Spanish for a long time now... would you be willing to teach me a bit? In return, I can teach you French if you want to...

Sure I don't mind!

Hi

I can translate from English to Afrikaans and vice versa. I can translate German to English and Dutch to English as well.

Regards,

Armond

I can help translating of the English for Brazilian Portuguese, Any thing orders an email or a particular messagem to me

You may add me to the list as German<->English translator.

I'm a German, spending my time with keeping the German pages of Mandrakelinux.com up-to-date, working on Mandrakelinux manual translations and maintaining the German website Mandrakeuser.de

So, if anybody needs help with a German text, send a PN or mail.

wobo