Translators Needed

mystified

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nothing really, it just lets people know you can translate from german to english. there are quite a few others in the German list so you may not get contacted at all, or you may get bombarded. you could always ask that they ask someone else if you don't have the time to help.

AFAIK it's rare that a translator is needed...

iNFERiON: i've added you to the list in the FAQ, but only linked for PM and to your profile (as that is the format).  if you want to allow them to contact you through the methods you supplied, just add them to your profile (you can do it through "My Controls")

OK, done B)

nothing really, it just lets people know you can translate from german to english.  there are quite a few others in the German list so you may not get contacted at all, or you may get bombarded.  you could always ask that they ask someone else if you don't have the time to help.

OK, bring it on. :cheeky:

• 2 months later...

uhmm, well, english and croatian are worth mentioning..

but i'm not sure if i can manage the translations on time, i'm busy all the time with study and stuff.. could you specify how much time a single translator is 'obliged' to do?

besides that, i never did any linux translation? how does that work? i know of some .po files... :screwy: i r so n00b B)

anywayz, feel free to contact me - T1TAN(AT)net.hr

• 3 weeks later...

Hi I'm new here and this is my first post. About this translator thing, if you need other Indonesian translator, maybe I can help you. OK, not all the time but I'll try my best.

I'm from Indonesia, and "a little bit" capable in English, so if you need help my mail adress is idud at m-net dot arbornet dot org.

Thanks a lot.

I don't know if there's anyone around on this board who would need it, but I can do Japanese>English translations if needed. I can also do E>J, as long as you don't need perfect Japanese... :woops:

I can be contacted by PM or at alexpankhurst (at) yahoo dot co dot jp

Alex :)

Hi I'm new here and this is my first post. About this translator thing, if you need other Indonesian translator, maybe I can help you. OK, not all the time but I'll try my best.

I'm from Indonesia, and "a little bit" capable in English, so if you need help my mail adress is idud at m-net dot arbornet dot org.

Thanks a lot.

Wow! You're pretty! At least if that's you in the photo... maybe it's the smile.

Anyway, I'd better shut up now, before I scare her away :P

Welcome to the board!

Wow! You're pretty! At least if that's you in the photo... maybe it's the smile.

Welcome to the board!

Hey, hey don't get wrong impression about me. I'm a guy, and the girl in the avatar is my favourite Indonesian artist, I'm crazy about her.

:oops: it's OOT now, sorry.

Welcome to the board!

Hey, hey don't get wrong impression about me. I'm a guy, and the girl in the avatar is my favourite Indonesian artist, I'm crazy about her.

:oops: it's OOT now, sorry.

Oh...

:oops:

well it doesn't matter. She's still pretty ;)

Good taste.

Edited by Darkelve