Translators Needed

mystified

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So when do we start? What will we translate?

We don't have specific work for you. When members have language problems, they go to the FAQ and choose someone to help them. So you may not get a lot to do... :unsure:

Other question? How can I become a Linux registered user?

Go to http://counter.li.org and register yourself and your machine(s). :thumbs:

• 1 month later...
Guest latina_uk1985

Hey,

I am very fluent in both English and Spanish, Spanish being considered my first language. I am currently a student in the United Kingdom, however i lived in Venezuela for the whole of my life. I can guarantee my translating skills will be close enough to perfect. If you are interested in my help i am available. Please reply to baby_avril2003@hotmail.com or latina_uk@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks

Andrea

• 1 month later...
How many of translaters have been asked to translate in the past 6 months? Please post a reply here.. I want to gauge whether we need to continue this service or not?  :thanks:

Well it doesn't hurt and we get to see all the interesting international folk :D

The day we remove it is the day we need it... murphy's law :D

but in the past we had a few translations from othr sites, especially french on the Mandrakesoft company announcements...

i like it becuase it encourages internationalism.....

• 2 weeks later...
My mother tongue is Portuguese. I am able to translate from English to Portuguese.

Thanks, Kabr, I've added you to the list. :)

I suggest that an admin closes this thread now. The latest request for translators is here; and any discussion of its value can continue in Forum Discussion, if necessary. :thanks: