Translators Needed

mystified

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm looking for people that are willing to help with translation.  I know we had a list from the old board but a number of those people are no longer around so I'm starting over again.  If you're interested please post your name and a message in what ever languages you speak along with information on how to contact you.

Thanks!

I translate from English to Russian/Ukrainian and vise virsa (for getting paid, of course). And I do pocess English/Russina/Ukrainian keyboard.

If you are interested in my services, you can contact me @ mudrost2000@yahoo.com. Thanks.

Hi folks im new to this community and new to linux as well. I finally decided to stop granting Bill Gates to earn 2 billion euros per year in increased income.

So if you need my help, im fluent in english and german, my native language is dutch. Although im not a programmer or anything that comes close, i have a keen eye and can find my way easily around in any kind of software. :thanks:

I'm getting rusty but I am still willing to help with Indonesian and Malay. (Bahasa Indonesia dan Melayu)

I've only had one request in over two years, but will be glad to help as needed. There are a couple native speakers on the board (termasuk satu mantan moderator :mr-green: ) that can help me if I get stuck.

Kmack

• 2 weeks later...