Translators Needed

mystified

:D how true! I live in Texas but I'm not from here and I'm married to a East Texas country boy. Took some times to figure out what he wasy saying. Gotta love those Texas expressions! :P

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually grew up down on the border. So I became accustomed to the Tex-Mex slang. I went to school in SC for 5 years (I know, the accent is pretty bad there too), then moved back to Houston. It was like living in another country when I first got back.

Unfortunately, I let my spanish get rusty while I was away, or I would offer my services in that category.

• 2 months later...

Hmm... only two persons with german translations and no native speakers? Looks as if I have a job to do. ;)

Okay, I can do some translations, if needed, as long as it doesn't eat up all of my working time. Alternatively, I can read and correct some stuff.

Language skills:

- german (native speaker)

- spanish (university-degree/half-native)

- english (university-degree)

If you need my help, just contact me. :)

Edited by arctic

I'm willing to translate for you!

-Spanish ( native )

I don't know french all I know is Je 'ma pale Lui I don't even know if thats french, but I can speak , read, a write spanish if you need help just contact me...... :D

-Luis :D

-Spanish ( native )

I don't know french all I know is Je 'ma pale Lui I don't even know if thats french, but I can speak , read, a write spanish if you need help just contact me...... :D

-Luis :D

Hey, Phoenix, I have wanted to learn Spanish for a long time now... would you be willing to teach me a bit? In return, I can teach you French if you want to...

Edited by Darkelve

QUOTE(Phoenix @ Jul 19 2004, 07:09 PM)

-Spanish ( native )

I don't know french all I know is Je 'ma pale Lui I don't even know if thats french, but I can speak , read, a write spanish if you need help just contact me......

-Luis

Hey, Phoenix, I have wanted to learn Spanish for a long time now... would you be willing to teach me a bit? In return, I can teach you French if you want to...

Sure I don't mind!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

You may add me to the list as German<->English translator.

I'm a German, spending my time with keeping the German pages of Mandrakelinux.com up-to-date, working on Mandrakelinux manual translations and maintaining the German website Mandrakeuser.de

So, if anybody needs help with a German text, send a PN or mail.

wobo

• 3 weeks later...