• Announcements

• spinynorman

Mandriva Official Documentation

Official documentation for extant versions of Mandriva can be found at doc.mandriva.com.   Documentation for the latest release may take some time to appear there. You can install all the manuals from the main repository if you have Mandriva installed - files are prefixed mandriva-doc.
    • paul

Forum software upgrade   10/29/17

So you may have noticed the forum software has upgraded !!!
      A few things that have changed. We no longer have community blogs (was never really used) We no longer have a portal page.
      We can discuss this, and decide whether it is needed (It costs money) See this thread: Here
Sign in to follow this  
mystified

New Moderator

LiquidZoo has been added to the moderator team. He's already a member of the FAQ and Development team so we're going to keep him really busy! ;)

man, i dunno who let you in! ;)

j/k. welcome aboard man.

I don't smoke! :P

Now if he'd sent me a 12 pack of Smirnoff Ice that would have done the trick! ;)

Now, the first thing liquidzoo needs to learn is how to use the :evilmod: smilie correctly and with authority :)

Now, the first thing liquidzoo needs to learn is how to use the :evilmod: smilie correctly and with authority :)

Now that's my only concern about LZ. I don't think he IS evil so I've made it my personal responsibility to fix that. :devil:

Now that's my only concern about LZ. I don't think he IS evil so I've made it my personal responsibility to fix that. :devil:

:evilmod: I look forward to the challenge :evilmod:

nope, the first thing a board mod needs to achieve it to be added in my evil mod :tm: hit-list. im very happy to announce that liquidzoo is now in it. :cheesy:

congrats liquidzoo. i hope to make you squirm someday. :twisted:

ciao!

Is ramfree17 a  :evilmod: himself?  :wall:

nope. im a FAQ maintainer, which i havent been doing lately so im basically a regular user that has an access to the development forum. :cheesy:

ciao!

Sign in to follow this