• Announcements

• spinynorman

Mandriva Official Documentation

Official documentation for extant versions of Mandriva can be found at doc.mandriva.com.   Documentation for the latest release may take some time to appear there. You can install all the manuals from the main repository if you have Mandriva installed - files are prefixed mandriva-doc.
    • paul

Forum software upgrade   10/29/17

So you may have noticed the forum software has upgraded !!!
      A few things that have changed. We no longer have community blogs (was never really used) We no longer have a portal page.
      We can discuss this, and decide whether it is needed (It costs money) See this thread: Here
Sign in to follow this  
Guest anon

Hablas Español?

Buenos trabajos. Ahora, tenemos muchos opciónes, no sólo opciónes en el controls para español, pero, ¡tenemos opciónes para traducción del inglés a español también! ¡Bravo! :P

Edited by Lärs

now we only need a spanish forum and a lot of child forums for all the stuff !! i think we have enough people talking spanish who are ready to help spanish people !!! and if not i will translate also all the stuff that the english people says !

gracias muchas gracias !!! que viva el español !

Tengo el gato en los pantalones !!!

:lol2: Que bueno que encontre este topico, necesitaba un poco the humor, y lo encontre en las traducciones automaticas del ingles al espanol!!! "tengo un gato en los pantalones" wow eso tiene que doler!! Bueno, me regreso a tratar de installar el trozo de mierda 2007 que no quiere correr despues de la installacion.

Buenas noches!!

Dom

Sign in to follow this