KDE 3.2 for Mandrake 9.2

NelsonN

cvs= current version system

as far as kde 3.2.92 i believe the .92 refers to mandrake 9.2. i would be carefull however. later on when kde 3.2 goes to 3.2.1 and you have 3.2.92 the system will see the 3.2.92 as newer than the 3.2.1 even tho 3.2.1 is actually newer.

If you look on the kde.org ft sites, all the beta 1 packages are named 3.1.93. I think this has more to do with the fact that it is not quite 3.2 then it does with the fact that the 92 part (I just checked some of the mirrors and they are up to 93, but anyway) refers to mandrake 9.2.

My guess is as more betas and rc's come up, you will see that last number slowly approach 0 until they have the official 3.2.

the .92 and .93 are to kde 3.1. i went to the kde site looked at the mirrors and the current "unstable" version is 3.1.93. http://download.kde.org/download.php?url=u...nstable/3.1.93/

i also compared this to the original url posted here. the version in that for 3.2alpha are 3.1.92 and 3.1.93

Edited by linux_learner