shells that are included in Mandrake?

Guest New2Linux

One of the feature I miss (or probably just don't know where to find) from the old board is to view all the posts from one day ago or whatever depending on how you set the time. How do I do that in this board? I tried doing it via search but it says to put something in the search field in order for the command to be executed (something about too much thing to search or something).

Thanks in advance for the advice.

One of the feature I miss (or probably just don't know where to find) from the old board is to view all the posts from one day ago or whatever depending on how you set the time. How do I do that in this board? I tried doing it via search but it says to put something in the search field in order for the command to be executed (something about too much thing to search or something).

Thanks in advance for the advice.

Hi DragonMage,

I missed this option as well, until I found the equivalent for the new layout.

Near the top right hand corner of the screen is are a set of options as follows:

MY Controls : X New Messages : View New Posts : My Assistant

If you click on My Assistant another window pops up. In the section headed Show Me are the following options:

The Moderating Team

Todays Active Topics

Todays Top 10 Posters

Overall Top 10 Posters

My Last 10 Posts

Click on Todays Active Topics. This will display the messages in a similar format to the old layout. Above the messages, on the right, is an area called 'Show Me Active Topics Posted..' and then below this is a text box labelled 'From..' and below that a text box labelled 'Today..' followed by a button with two arrows on it.

Drop down the option buttons for these two text fields, make your selection and then click on the button with the arrows on it.

If anyone knows a quicker way then feel free to respond. :)