Savage

miemens

Man I wish it did! nope it has this ' Intergrated Mobility M6 ' which I know it's not good. Thankfully LiquidZoo is helping me get the idea of a good gaming computer for a cheap price, I just need to get a job and money, but hey christmas is just around the coner! Get a few A's in school I'll be just perfect.

-Luis

Man I wish it did! nope it has this ' Intergrated Mobility M6 ' which I know it's not good.  Thankfully LiquidZoo is helping me get the idea of a good gaming computer for a cheap price, I just need to get a job and money, but hey christmas is just around the coner!  Get a few A's in school I'll be just perfect.

-Luis

Ah, snap! :)

If only laptops had AGP slots, eh?

Wish, hopefully I will get that computer I want to build soon so we can all game. Where I live right now to go gaming you have to go to a Lan Party and there half the people don't even like savage all they play is CS. I didn't really reallly like that game.

-Luis

This might be one of the first games that I might buy, by the way Dolson do you play as a commander or just a normal player , dunno what they are called. Commander view is like a re-enhanced star-craft.

Edited by Luis101

This might be one of the first games that I might buy, by the way Dolson do you play as a commander or just a normal player , dunno what they are called.  Commander view is like a re-enhanced star-craft.

I just got this game like three days ago or whatever, I haven't had enough practice to play as Commander... I don't even know what I'm doing as an Action player, lol

I just wanna play online with people I know (or other Linux users) and have a good time. I already convinced some people at work to get it, hehe.

Cool now I have a job so I should be getting the computer in about a month or se Maybe towards the middle of September or something. I'm so happy :)

-Luis

Cool now I have a job so I should be getting the computer in about a month or se Maybe towards the middle of September or something.  I'm so happy :)

-Luis

Cool :)

Make sure you got Savage, TeamSpeak, and a headset so we can play together and use TeamSpeak to talk. I'm trying to find more people so we can do this and not even use the text chat - that'd be awesome. We could start our own clan/group and stuff.

I already got head set Just tell me the Instructions on this TeamSpeak or what ever and I'll get it. Yeah that will be awesome to start our own clan. The Musb clan. Get it sounds like Must be . ...no? O well we'll come up with something, hehe can't wait to play.

-Luis

[repetition of immediately preceding post removed by spinynorman]

Right behind tyme, it's really no fun to play with people that you don't know, but like tyme said if we can get a bunch of people from the musb to start playing it, it's a really fun game. Swiftdeath lol didn't some one tell you to stop lisening to those people?

-Luis

If only laptops had AGP slots, eh?

www.alienware.com

The Area 51 with expansion slot for graphics cards is just what portable gamers have been waiting for!

I don't think my 128kbps connection is going to handle teamspeak... and since it is a wireless connection, might not handle playing the game online too well either.

Waddaya reckon?

I played EQ on dial-up man (and only lagged noticeably in the Bazaar - and EC tunnel before the Bazaar - where even someone with a T1 would lag!), 128kbps should be able to handle the game. though, depending on the placement of the server, you may have some massive lag.

I think TeamSpeak can use a low codec, but not really entirely sure on how much bandwidth it uses... ie: if you use a 6kbps codec, I don't know if that means sending, receiving, or both. Even if it's 6k/up 6k/down, you should be fine, since you can play Savage over a 56k modem.

The only thing that I'd ask is that we use nicks in the game that make it easy to recognize each other. If I'm playing alongside tyme, I don't wanna see "BigBabyJimmy" instead of "tyme" know what I'm sayin'? I'm currently called Grabthroat, but when we play, I'll call myself "dolson" so you know who I am. This is not an order, or anything... I'd just prefer it this way.