New Linux Distro!

Greg2

Yes, it's a new remastered buntu distro. It's Hannah Montana Linux :D

You can read all about it and download it here: hannahmontana.sourceforge.net

It hasn't made the DistroWatch list yet. :lol2:

Oh please (sigh), what's new about this distro? I mean what does it do significantly better than all the others out there! Since it's so easy to launch a *new* distro, I think I'll pimp out Mandriva with a spiderman theme and release it as: 'Yet Another Distro That Does Nothing To Enhance User Experience'. Why didn't they just create a Hannah theme pack and release that instead? :huh: :screwy: Edited by {BBI}Nexus{BBI}

well that BAD part about this, ok thats obvious

The good part, well ok, maybe thats stretching it.

The potentially positive part of this is that it may actually get 1 or 2 tweenagers off windows and interested in Linux.

The SAD part is that the spelling in that sourceforge post is so poor as to be illegible to anyone over the age of 19.

My question is, why is a UBU reroll on a Mandriva Forum?

The potentially positive part of this is that it may actually get 1 or 2 tweenagers off windows and interested in Linux.
Hmmm, that would take maturity of mind and discipline. Judging by media reports that's sorely lacking. If you really want to get them off winblows make a 'FaceBook', 'Twitter' & 'MySpace' distro :D

rep +1 .. that's an awesome idea

haha....I would like to be the first downloading it haha

:evilmod:

but seriously guys this is insane :screwy::screwy: ...and the facebook-linux thing is also insane damn how can they do this to us? :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :blink: they should :hanged: themselfs :jester: