font size too small

MadHattr

I have a question about my desktop im running the latest kde and i was messing around with the look & feel and such and i have made everything look really nice but i did something to make the fonts size in programs like gaim and mozilla very small? i tryed to change it on one of the settings in the look & feel directory but i couldnt find anything that fixed the problem?

here is a picture to show you what im talking about.

http://www.urbandev.net/mad/text.png

i think the setting to change that is KCC->look & feel->fonts->menu. if not, try general.

Chris

the fonts program didnt work it only changed the headers font size and such, im not sure what i did though would it have anything to do with me upgradeing anything? check the screen shot i had in the first post see how the writing size in gaim is really small and it is in all the other programs too

did you recently change your screen resolution, by any chance? when i switched from 800x600 to 1024x768 it made all of my fonts look tiny. you have to also adjust them in Konqueror. try opening a Konq window, select "settings"->configure Konqueror->fonts. adjust things in there & see if that makes a difference.

Chris