9.2 ISOs

Guest tuxthepenguin

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

makes no diff to me. I'd pay for my all time fav if I had to :wink: . Personally, I think mdk is seriously goofing by ever making it free to download! Shoot me down if you want to, and yes, I know and understand why they do it, but that doesn't make it smart business. Then, we wouldn't have to think of any of this :P . BUT.....

...since they can't organize a piss up in a brewery :lol: ....and we're their only real support no one at mandrake can offer :lol: .....and since they couldn't release a version bug free enough their support staff could handle, everything's wacked out.

IF I was a Club member, I'd like first dibs to....that's great! But anyone can go get cooker rt now and basically have 9.2.

Club members that really want it already have it, except dialup downloaders, and their gonna be at it for a while anyway.....so whatever :roll: .....not only am I not going to lose sleep over it, but I'm not wasting any more time in this thread. :)