LinuxJournal distro poll

tux99

The LinuxJournal is doing a distro poll, get your distro choice counted!

http://www.linuxjournal.com/content/which-...most-frequently

Edit:

If you are also a member of a non-english mandriva forum, please post about this poll there too, to increase awareness!

2nd edit:

If you don't get the option to vote with the above link, then go to the main page, the poll is in lower end of the left hand side column:

http://www.linuxjournal.com/

Edited by tux99

I dunno if it's me, but I don't seem to be able to vote? There's nothing to click, just results..... :unsure:

are you blocking cookies in your browser or on your proxy? Are you using a proxy shared with other people?

They might be allowing only one vote from each unique IP address in addition to tracking cookies.

I dunno if it's me, but I don't seem to be able to vote? There's nothing to click, just results..... :unsure:

Same here Ian. :wall:

Edited by isadora

Nope, I'm not blocking cookies or using a proxy.

I'd be happy if I could make just one vote, I don't care about voting more than once! Sadly, I can't participate.

Definitely poor design, I have been asked to vote occasionally again when I only wanted to check the current status (and I'm on the same IP address and haven't restarted the browser, so all cookies are still the same...).

Actually now Mandriva is at 5% (165 votes), 30 more and we overtake Suse for the 4th spot behind Ubuntu, Debian and Fedora! B)

those are good news! Mandriva could end up as one of the most used distros...cool!