How do I disable ksnapshot?

javaguy

I went into kde control panel and removed printscrn from the keyboard actions, but even after logging out and back in, it still happens. I removed the ksnapshot package from my system completely, and now when I hit printscrn it opens up Mozilla and says that it couldn't find a web site called ksnapshot. What am I missing?

Thanks!

Under control center there is an icon for Accessibility and another icon for Regional & Language.

Input Actions is under Advanced, and I completely removed the printscreen action from the preset actions. I thought that would do it, and when it didn't I removed the ksnapshot package entirely, but now it opens Mozilla when I hit printscreen and says it can't find a site called ksnapshot.

I tried recreating the preset action for the printscreen button and checking the Disable box for it, but that doesn't work either.

I am using Mandriva 2009.0 but running the KDE 3.5 desktop because I didn't care for KDE4.

Thanks again,

Sam