Download Linux Format 116

dexter11

Came down in less than 4 minutes here - must be popular!

weird that it's split up into so many pdfs, but it's quite readable. Very nice gesture to make it available too, no doubt they're hoping to generate some new readership.

:thumbs:

April edition must be due soon.
Never understood that about magazines, why 4th of March is almost time to bring out the April issue.

Next thing you know, linux distros will be releasing their 2009.0 editions when it's still only year 2008!

:lol2:

Damn, a single day I had no time to catch up on mandrivausers.org and I miss something like this!

I don't understand why there are no seeders on any torrent tracker anymore though, or am I not searching right?

They probably did what they said they would at midnight and took it down so that it stopped at that point. If you don't have the tracker for the torrent or the torrent file to be able to download, then it would be impossible to connect to the people still sharing it, since you wouldn't know where they were. Unless I misunderstand how it works.....