PHP-Portalsite-Colour doesn´t match with PHP-Forum-Colour

Guest tiga

Lo all :wink:

I need a little help with that. I got a PHP-Board running on HERE and with that a Portal-Site, running on HERE !

As you could see, the colour of the portal site doesn´t matches to the colour of the forum.

I´m new to php so i´m a little bit lost and i would be thankful for any solutions.

Tiga

Hi Paul :wink:

i downloaded the three files (portal.php, fetchposts.php and portal_body.tpl) from ezportal again cuz i made some mistake with those ones you send to me some days ago. No matter, the new ones fix also but as you could see, there is this colour problem.

The code in portal.php says :

'body' => 'portal_body.tpl')
which is correct or ?

I mean ... i couldn´t find the code, which portal.php needs to get all informations from phpbb. Crazy ... i think i get mad with that :mystilol:

Greetzzz

What is the default theme set to for the PHPBB board? Smartors Ezportal is setup to load based on what the default theme is set to in phpbb config..

Another thing to consider your running phpbb 2.0.6 and ezportal was coded against 2.0.4. Granted no major code differences but none the less could be a potential issue.

Another thing to consider your running phpbb 2.0.6 and ezportal was coded against 2.0.4. Granted no major code differences but none the less could be a potential issue.

Thx, i think that is the reason cause default theme of the board is set to sub silver so (this is what i think) the portal site should use this theme, too ... it´s coded like this.

I will figure something out and tell you about success or failure :wink:

Thanks again & Greetzzz