Show off your desktop - January 2009

ianw1974

I've been reading about it the last few days, and I think it might have more potential than the Honda CBR600RR that I was originally thinking about. As soon as I saw the 675, I thought I must have it providing it's gonna be good.

I've been reading about it the last few days, and I think it might have more potential than the Honda CBR600RR that I was originally thinking about. As soon as I saw the 675, I thought I must have it providing it's gonna be good.

As long as you always have a mechanic on standby...

Honda CBR=indestructible

Triumph=british made, need I say more... (no offense, but with regards to cars and bikes that's unfortunately how it is...)

As long as you always have a mechanic on standby...

Honda CBR=indestructible

Triumph=british made, need I say more... (no offense, but with regards to cars and bikes that's unfortunately how it is...)

I hear the last step at Hinckley is the hand drill .. to add the patented triumph oil leak ;)

I'm currently drooling over an Aprilia Shiver 750, and MV Augusta Brutale

Haven't got the funds probably .. but one is allowed to drool :D

not often i see a gnome desktop like that.
out of curiosity - what makes you say that?
any info on the digital clock?
it's a screenlet, I forget the name at the moment (not at home) but I believe it's part of the default set that comes with the program.

I hear the last step at Hinckley is the hand drill .. to add the patented triumph oil leak ;)

Well, I've been googling this the last few hours, and found the Triumph 675 forum. Seems there can be quite a lot of issues with them, including the patented oil leak. Sadly, reading that, kind of puts me off getting one, unless I end up being lucky and get a reliable one. Maybe the Honda CBR600RR or Kawazaki ZR6R might actually be better instead - or the Honda, since I already had a Honda before.

And yeah, I had an English sports car that leaked oil too because of an *issue* with the engine that needed fixing. In 14 months of owning that particular car, it cost me around 12,000 quid to fix the thing. That's not including the costs of fuel, insurance, type costs. If I included that, we're looking more like 22,000 quid for the 14 months I owned it. Oh, and that it cost 28,000 to buy it!!