usb drive

Guest sas

I'm looking at buying a usb pen drive thing. I'm just wondering whether or not anyone knows if the ByteStor 256MB USB Flash Pen Drive works in linux?

A google search only turned up with one relevent result and that was for the 64mb version. Which was one guy reviewing it and said it worked. I assume this means that the 256mb version would work but i'm hesitant to spend £50 on some equipment that may not work.

I checked a linux-usb compatability list and this wasn't on it.

I then checked the official website and the faq said no linux drivers were available on any of its pen drives.

I'm intending to reduce my time on windows (i'll be able to get net access in linux for the first time in a fortnight) but i'll still have it so it won't be useless, just a PITA to reboot to use it (though i don't intend to use everyday anyway).

I also saw a cheaper drive that looks better and is on the compatability list however the highest capacity version they do here is the 128mb one.

Just needed to bounce this off someone. And if anyone could point me towards any cheap 256mb capacity drives that definetely work with linux i'd be pretty grateful.