Looks like we've got competition

mtweidmann

Cool! I wouldn't call it competition. Whatever helps ML is all good to me :) We were ask to team up and turned it down which might be why we weren't considered this time....(or were we again?). It's good they're willing to go outside the Club now. Probably to help push 9.2.

Anon or paul could better answer this, but I believe there was an offer to pay some for control of the board. We were seen as "taking money" away from mandrake. (I still do not understand that, since I haven't made a dime answering questions!)

They are either wising up, or they are contolling linuxquestions.org. I also seem to recall that criticism is not really welcome at mandrake, which explains why their business progress is so slow! :roll:

As you can tell, our mutual love for mandrake does not crumble in light of constructive criticism.

Yes, mysti, I think you're right. Us lower class lower life-forms were considered a nusance! :lol: Well, I still am a nusance! :twisted:

"A Mandrake Linux Forum has been added to LinuxQuestions.org. The forum will be visited by GaelDuval_MDK (Gaël Duval) and dalai (JeanDo Lenard). Have fun!"

As quoted by the link...this makes me plain mad :evil: :evil: :evil::evil::evil:

What are we (mandrakeusers.org), chopped liver :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: