SCO has a death wish

tyme

http://www.washingtontechnology.com/news/1...ws/21384-1.html

One of the dumbest things you can do is tell the government that they have to pay you for something they didn't get from you. No government agency likes being told that they are going to have to add to their budget to pay you and get nothing out of you. (I'm talking about the government being told to, not the government choosing to ;-) there's a difference!)

What happened to innocent until proven guilty?

It seems SCO is acting like they've already won and are threatening everyone that doesn't pay them with a lawsuit.

They're trying their case in the court of public opinion, which tells me they don't really have a case.

Guest JaseP

I love it...

As soon as you have a person raving around like a mad person... you know you got `em beat. SCO better start buying themselves a cemetary plot. Stick a fork in `em folks, they're done...

I think YOU all are all wrong. SCO has a very promising future, once they prove that Linux & IBM were stealing there code. They will make a lot of money and all of use will be out of job's and a dinky hobby os that we use. One day we'll wake up and Linux will no longer be around. Bye Linus, it's been fun. I'm goint to go work for SCO, they have a great product and I can't wait to get started on SCO's OS!

Did I make anyone angry? Of course I'm KIDDING, SCO is the big joke. RH, IBM and who ever joins in the roast will send them to their grave! :wink:

Bye, Bye SCO, it was nice never to use your product or ever want to. Now all I want is for you and your FUD to go away.

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhh, silents is golden.

:cheeky: