Logo Design

ianw1974

Has anyone any recommendations for company logo design? I'm no artist when it comes to this sort of thing, so for me to attempt to make it myself would unfortunately be a dismal failure. I'm better just concentrating on my solutions instead :)

I'm wanting to get one developed, because I feel it would give an air of professionalism at least. It'd be good for partner profiles, since I've seen many sites where they list partners and they have logos. So I'd quite like to get one sorted myself.

Any ideas would be appreciated. So far I've been looking at some logo design websites, and pricing varies with some seriously expensive.

Maybe I can help you. Just tell me, what you need the logo for (e.g. the target audience) and what it should propagate/ which ideals it should transmit (e.g. simplicity, freshness, innovativeness, sturdiness, freedom,...)

I'm wanting for my website - Linux Systems Limited. I'm currently using joomla templates, but the logo would be good to add in here, or even just for partner sites or letterheads, etc.

http://www.lsltd.org

based on how my site looks, it could help a bit on what things I'm doing and how the logo could be perceived. Innovation, stability and simplicity perhaps sounds good to me.

Here are some ideas in order to start with something. Light green is a fresh colour that is often connected to innovativeness and it is already included on the website, while grey is used in order to propagate authority, cleanliness, sturdiness and/or elegance. Some logo designs are - as you see - more conservative (the star), while other are more "sportive" (s) and yet others more pop-like. Anything that you like/dislike/dream of? I need some pointers before we go any further.

post-5267-1222445690_thumb.png

I think I'm kind of preferring the star one at present unless there's a way of incorporating the two L's with the S in the lower of the two "S" logos.

Can Solutions be changed to Systems instead? :)

I think I'm kind of preferring the star one at present unless there's a way of incorporating the two L's with the S in the lower of the two "S" logos.

Can Solutions be changed to Systems instead? :)

Anything can be changed. I don't know if I understood your wishes completely, but I will give it a go. :D

I really like the colours arctic! And the designs - they are quite sophisticated and pro.
Thanks. :)

Okay, adding the "L" to the S-logo will ruin the design. I tried a dozen options and it really looks ugly. So that is not a good idea. If I shall incorportate the L in any way, then the whole design must be done from scratch again.

OK, no problem. I'm pretty happy with the star logo anyway, as I find this the best of the bunch although all are good. The S on it's own didn't really fit in I thought, hence why I thought it might be better with LSL through the logo.

Much appreciate you creating them in the first place :thumbs: