I've been published again!

ianw1974

Just wanted to say I'm pretty chuffed in that I got a seven page article printed in the latest Linux+DVD magazine and a one pager on something else. It's not currently shown on their website, but it's the Data Centre/Center issue. I've got a copy of the mag already :)

English version of the issue though.

I only got one copy :)

I don't work for them, just contribute at least, try to contribute. The English issue is released on the American market. Not UK, but can order on internet.

The magazine is here:

http://www.lpmagazine.org

and depending on where you are, you might have to click the US flag to get the English version. The mag should appear on the site shortly I would expect, they have the last two on there so far.

Congratulations!. So far writing appeared in Poland, France and still some countries, Linux+ quarterly addition EXTRA this always with some distribution, often it buys it particularly how Mandriva will show itself . ...Lex

Ahh, unlikely. I'm more technical than anything else but prefer to explain things very simple. I don't expect anyone would want to pay me for my articles :) maybe one day, but doubt it ;)

For now, it's network security and all things Linux.