Synchronising PDA with KDE

we talking U.S. Copyright? 'cuz I hate U.S. copyright law...it lasts WAY too long...

back on topic.

I think the "thee's and thou's" actually make it better. but I guess that's just because I have a thing for that type of stuff (i've written stories with that type of language...).

I also like thees and thous for some things - I have some other books full of them - but if you want to use a bible regularly on your pda, then it really needs to be the same translation that you use generally. I don't use the AV - and I not really keen to start.

at one point I had a really good Bible, but I can't remember what type it was...on the bottom of each page it would have explanations of some things that weren't very clear. that was back when I was going through confirmation, before my religious beliefs changed....

There is a new english translation that came out in the last few years (English Standard version) which is very accurate and readable (which is quite a feat)

Hmmm... we seem to be a little offtopic :wink:

One other problem with opie/familiar is that it seems to need more memory - I have a lot more spare memory with my ipaq running pocket pc

I would far prefer to be running opie/familiar - I think it's actually better than pocket pc, but at the moment it's more practical for me to use pocket pc. I hope I'll be able to switch back soon

yes, back on topic, good idea...

pm my ipaq system info reports that i'm using: 13120KB (leaving 3008KB unused). this is with the liquid themes installed, my own background, 12 games (checkers, bounce, Go, kbill, various others), a checkbook program, drawpad, and opieirc...i got rid of the Today functions as I don't use them.

seems to be a decent amount for me, but maybe it's just that i went through and got rid of stuff i didn't need....

i just got a CF expansion pack ($39) and a CF wireless card ($41) from ebay for it :mystismiles:

i have the 3679, 64mb of RAM.

the CF wireless card I have is a Wi-Fi type of deal (802.11b standard). I have yet to actually test it, have to setup my wireless/wired dsl router back up.

here's the auction for the CF wireless card: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...item=3036528659 just so you can see what it looks like and some info about it. i checked for CF wireless cards supported by familiar before i bought it, this was one of them. just plugged it in and it was recognized...