• 2 weeks later...
Laptop:

Mandriva 2008.1

AWN

Oxygen Icons

Domino

BCReal Oxygen emerald

:)

Jaraeez, Mind my asking... You use KDE?? Will AWN work well in KDE althought it is for GNOME... I am now using Kiba-Dock, but I am frustrate and got same black rectangle on the bottom area where dock is.. I never thought of cover up with design top and bottom to look nicer..

By the way, your artwork look really nice! Otherwise, the weather at your home area is cloudy and shower?? Eh?? :huh:

...Will AWN work well in KDE althought it is for GNOME...

Well, in my KDE it's working nicely! :thumbs: I tried the Kiba-dock, but it didn't work for me. :unsure:

Where Kiba-dock would sometimes crash on me, AWN is working flawlessly.

Jaraeez, Mind my asking... You use KDE?? Will AWN work well in KDE althought it is for GNOME...

Hi, yep it's KDE, & yes it does work in KDE rather well actually :)

As dude67 states I also installed it from the repositories (Mandriva 2008.1) along with the plugins although some of the plugins don't quite work yet (on going build i think)

By the way, your artwork look really nice! Otherwise, the weather at your home area is cloudy and shower?? Eh?? :huh:

Thank you & lol -- there's a saying in the North of England 'it never rains in Manchester, just POURS' ;) so if your ever thinking of visiting make sure you bring your waterproofs :)