Bluetooth 2008.1 stuffed?

Mitchell

Anyone able to get bluetooth working in 2008.1? It was working in 2008.0, though headset support was still crap, now I can't seem to connect my nokia E65 phone at all...

Keep being asked for a passcode on my phone, and entering it does nothing. Have tried the default "1234" listed in /etc/bluetooth/pin, tried changing it to "0000", and tried changing the value to both "oooo" and "1234" in /etc/bluetooth/hcid.conf

Frustrated. Anyone able to help with this?

For me Bluetooth works intermittently. I don't think it's a problem with my phone b/c the bluetooth earpiece always works perfectly. My obexftp script, however, will work beautifully for a couple of days, then abruptly be unable to connect to the device for two weeks no matter what I do, then suddenly start working again for a couple of days. I've tried three different Bluetooth dongles with my computer, and I don't think it's the phone.

For me Bluetooth works intermittently. I don't think it's a problem with my phone b/c the bluetooth earpiece always works perfectly. My obexftp script, however, will work beautifully for a couple of days, then abruptly be unable to connect to the device for two weeks no matter what I do, then suddenly start working again for a couple of days. I've tried three different Bluetooth dongles with my computer, and I don't think it's the phone.

Yeah, I've given up for now, just too complicated. Thanks for your input.