MLDonkey, asking a big favor...

Guest zenhues

Guest zenhues

Hi, I am new here. I have lurked and been helped quite a bit on this site. I want to ask a favor.

Does anyone have the latest version of MLDonkey (2.5-3), the binary? I had it running, then reinstalled Mandrake 9.1 this morning, only to find that the site hosting the files is gone.

Is it possible to get it uploaded to the ftp site? I ask this out of ignorance. I will give a reward/favor to the person who does this.

The new version is great. It is nice to be able to connect to the fasttrack network in linux.

Thanks,

Rich

Guest anon

Welcome to Mandrakeusers.

You mean these files?

mldonkey-2.5.3-1plf.i586.rpm

mldonkey-chat-2.5.3-1plf.i586.rpm

mldonkey-ed2k_submit-2.5.3-1plf.i586.rpm

mldonkey-gui-2.5.3-1plf.i586.rpm

mldonkey-gui-i18n-2.5.3-1plf.i586.rpm

mldonkey-init-2.5.3-1plf.i586.rpm

How much is the reward?? :lol: :lol: :lol:

We already have them on our d-load site, go there and click on the PLF file.

Note, if you have dependency problems add the contrib folder to your sources list.

Guest zenhues

You can tell I am new here. My only question is, I thought I had read that only the binaries were able to connect to fasttrack. I will download them and see how it goes.

Name your reward. I have about six million ISO's from different distros, time and no money. Or vice versa.

Thank you for pointing it out to me,

Rich

Guest zenhues

Thanks. It is up and running, and I was mistaken about not being able to connect to fasttrack with the rpm.

You made my day.

Thanks,

Rich

Name your reward. I have about six million ISO's from different distros, time and no money. Or vice versa.

gramps, grab that one. a lot of people here are complaining about lack of it and rich seems to have lots of it. :#:

hey scoopy, i think gramps is gonna find you a willing volunteer in your anti-spam team. :mystilol:

ciao!