Kmail

AussieJohn

Has anyone got an idea of how to ensure that the email messages are in correct date order.

At the moment they are all mixed up and so when a new message comes in I have to scroll through to find it.

I am using 2008spring rc2 and it is remarkably stable. The messages in Kmail have been copied over from my working 2008 Free.

I have tried using the .......Appearance........Message List.....Date Display ......but nothing pulls them in to proper descending order.

Or is there something else I am missing.

Cheers. John.

[moved from Software by spinynorman]

Clicking on the Date/Order of Arrival column header seems to still work for me. Although I'm only testing 2008 Spring at this stage and so don't have a lot of emails to display.

Jim

Edit - Just to confirm I copied over my mail store from 2008 and clicking on the column headers does work. Clicking again on the Date column header changes the order from Ascending to Descending. There are also two additional options for Date of Arrival. Repeatedly clicking on the Date column header cycles through the four options.

Edited by jkerr82508

Sincere thanks Jim you are a genius. I did as you suggested and with a single click it worked and all lined up correctly.

I never knew that one. so have written it into my own howto notes.

Cheers. John.