No real $$ with Poker Stars using Wine [solved]

I am using Mandriva One 2008 and downloaded the latest version of Wine (0.9.57) and Pokers Stars software. I successfully installed the program, but only have access to play money tables, and there is no cashier button in the main lobby.I can only acccess my real money account if I boot into XP.

I know this isn't a big problem, but i am trying to completely rid myself of Microsoft, and am very close to where I will no longer need to dual boot with XP. I was hoping someone here may also be using the Poker Stars software. Thank you in advance.....Dan

[moved from Software by spinynorman]

Edited by dan in Jersey

I've never used that (or any online gambling) software, so I can't give you first hand help here. I can however point you to the wine app db, that you may or may not be familiar with. Please see the HowTo section (specifically Bug# 3270 workarounds) on this page: appdb.winehq.org

I should also note that I have been seen at the Blackjack tables in Atlantic City in real life. :D

Turns out Poker Stars software works fine as wine in Wine. I downloaded the version from ".net", which is the play $$ version. I had to got to pokerstars.com and download the software therer. Just wanted topass it along that it does in fact work, and Poker Stars is a great poker site.