postal two

Guest selfdefined

Guest selfdefined

alright i downloaded postal 2 off minonova. and now i have put the new crack in the system folder, and i get this message.

Failed to enter Entry: Can't find file 'Entry'

History: UGameEngine::Init <- InitEngine

what does that mean?

please help guys, or if you would prefer talking to me about it over msn, add trl201812@hotmail.co.uk

If it is pirated software, then you WON'T get any help here at MUB.

Is that why you suggested that anyone interested could discuss it at another place.

Seems you were soliciting for followers. 99.99% of Linux users do not support piracy and will not touch it or aid it.

John.

UPDATE:

It appears Postal 2 and its website also have a Linux Game by that name. Is that what you have tried to install ???.

If it is, then that puts a different complexion on things.

Please give more details about what you actually downloaded and how you attempted to install it. Then someone May be able to help you.

Cheers. John.

Edited by AussieJohn

If you want to play and not pay, there's many excellent open source and free games out there.

Don't use pirate stuff, you harm the already fragile linux game industry. Go and pay for it if you want future release of games for linux!!!

You won't recieve any help from the linux community if you pirate.

From the mininova.org/faq:

Is downloading torrent files from Mininova illegal?

No, torrent files are not copyrighted, so this is allowed. However, opening a torrent file in your BitTorrent client may start the process of downloading (and possibly uploading) copyrighted content. Depending on the circumstances, such as the content in question and the country you're living in, this might be illegal. In some countries, it is illegal to download and upload copyrighted material. In this case, make sure that you only download unlicensed content via BitTorrent. In some other countries, it is allowed to download copyrighted material, as long as you don't upload. If this is the case, we advise you to use the BitThief client. To be on the safe side, we advise you not to download any copyrighted content at all.

This statement is almost humorous. :rolleyes:

That fact is, that RWS do not sell their games through mininova.org. You can however purchase them on their site at gopostal.com. You could also d/l and play their demo version of Postal 2 (for free) from the links here: icculus.org/news

I've noticed this thread vanishes at times. :unsure:

It was not visible for a brief time while board management discussed the thread. Our members are properly representing the community, and so there is no issue. Naturally, MUB does not support pirating software.