Mondo question

Hi folks, I've got a Mondo question. I've created a bash file under '/usr/local/sbin' called 'mondo.complete', which backs up my entire system using mondoarchive when I run it. Here it is:

-------------

#!/bin/bash

echo "Mondoing Complete System"

mount /dev/hdb5 /archive/backups

mondoarchive -OV -p complete.backup -i -s 80g -I / -E /archive/backups -N -d /archive/backups/mondo/complete -9 -F -G -S /archive/backups/mondo/scratch -T /archive/backups/mondo/temp

umount /dev/hdb5

------------

My question is this: I want the prefix ( -p complete.backup) to recognise the date of when it's created. I.e., when I run this command it would save the iso as /archive/backups/mondo/complete/complete_19-1-08_1.iso

Currently when I run this command it overwrites the current iso, or I need to edit this bash script to put the correct date in (tedious). Anyone got any hints on this? Have found setting the diff option is the same problem. Thanks!

~Mitchell

[moved from Software by spinynorman]

Hey folks, just a bump. Anyone got any guesses? If you're not familiar with how Mondo works, how would I do the same thing from the commandline? Any simple commands to add date/time etc to a file when it's created? Thanks.