EVE-Online linux/OSX client is out!

Artificial Intelligence

How does this compare to Vendetta Online ?

And is this the game that there was a bit of trouble a while back, with members of the dev team who were also playing the game, were helping there side to win, gain stuff via cheating and inside knowledge type thing?

Edited by esulcer

EVE-Online owns Vendetta

To the second question: It was a rumour made by the The Goons Alliance because the lost an important battle.

The Goons = The most dishornest people out there, you can find The Goons in other Online games also. They try to make the lifes so misrable for other players and they use every tricks they can.

Said that - EVE-Online is th most hardcore PvP game out there and it can be very difficult.

Edited by Artificial Intelligence

Aye, as in "better than".

I dunno with vendetta, I have been playing it also, it seems it will never come out of the beta stage even with all its regular updates. But again they are two diffrent kind of genre in the MMO space simulation. EVE is tactical where Vendetta relays on each player skill to use the mouse and keyboard (I think FPS players would be very good with Vendetta).

Lets get Earth&Beyond back!!!!!!! :D

Edited by Artificial Intelligence

Lets get Earth&Beyond back!!!!!!! :D
E&B was such a great game...I played it for a long while and was pretty ticked when they decided to can it. I'm hoping the ability to walk around space stations in EVE will bring it to the level that E&B was at, but I doubt they'll have cool oddities like the hidden disco rooms E&B had :D

• 2 weeks later...