Show off your desktop November, 2007

Greg2

When writing a message look underneath the text box. There should be a section marked "Attachments". On the right you should be able to upload files to the board. Then with the "Manage Current Attachments" drop-down selection (just above that UPLOAD button) you should be able to add (or delete for that matter) your newly added images to the post.

HTH

Thanks, dude67, but I when I click on the reply button I see nothing that you mention. There is a text box which I am now in obviously, and below it are two buttons labeled 'Toggle Side Panel' and 'BB Code Help'. Below those buttons, there is a section called "Post Optioins" then further down is "Post Icons". There is nothing about Attachments anywhere.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks, dude67, but I when I click on the reply button I see nothing that you mention. There is a text box which I am now in obviously, and below it are two buttons labeled 'Toggle Side Panel' and 'BB Code Help'. Below those buttons, there is a section called "Post Optioins" then further down is "Post Icons". There is nothing about Attachments anywhere.

It is currently board policy that members can't upload files until they reach 10 posts. This is to counteract spamming activities.

Sorry. :)

I have recently 're-arranged' my partitions so was forced to re-install Mandriva. So I have taken the opportunity of installing a new desktop.

Look! Graphical setup of write to NTFS! The great secret of Mandriva! ;)

post-17676-1194730647_thumb.png

Edited by darkscot

OK then, 3 more to go now. Too bad; I have an awesomely nice desktop this month. Guess you all will just have to wait a bit.

Will do then.

But there are number of free image hosting services on the internet. I'm just saying this, because I've already ran out of the quota we have here on MUB... B)

(post a reply, and there's only 2 to go... :P )

- edit - Oh, just noticed: two more posts and I'm in my fourth centennial (in number of messages).

Edited by dude67