Online linux courses

wheel

Any suggestions on good (good as in 'good' and good as in 'I can afford it') online classes to really get up and running as a Mandrake sysadmin? I know there's lots of tutorials and info everywhere, but I want to get up and running as my own sysadmin fast.

Any suggestions on good (good as in 'good' and good as in 'I can afford it') online classes to really get up and running as a Mandrake sysadmin?  I know there's lots of tutorials and info everywhere, but I want to get up and running as my own sysadmin fast.

Check out www.freeskills.com . Costs £75.00 ($99.00) for 1 years unrestricted access. They have a course called Linux Fundamentals which includes:

Directory and File Commands - pwd - print working directory - cd - change directory - ls - list - Wild Cards - File Name Generation - mkdir - make directory - rmdir - remove directory - cp - copy - mv - move - rm - remove - ln - link - chmod - change mode of access - Symbolic Mode - Absolute Mode - umask - user mask - chown - change owner - chgrp - change group

The vi Editor - Starting vi - Arguments - Exiting vi - Modes of Operation - Command Mode - Cursor Movement - The Screen Commands - Searching - Edit Mode - Text Insertion - Text Deletion - Text Modification - Text Movement - Named Buffers - Special Commands - ex Escape Commands - Command Addressing - Delete - Write - Read - Next File - Shell Commands - Search and Replace - Regular Expressions - The set Command - Switch Options - String Options

You could also check out www.free-ed.net , this has a course called Mastering Linux and is free !

Hope that helps