Looking for a boot distribution

I'm looking for a boot CD / USB distribution, but one that has kernel support for HFS+ (the Apple filesystem). 2.6 kernels have a module that offers support for the Apple Filesystem that works really well, but I'm looking for something like Bootable Business Card or another toolbox distribution that has this support compiled into its kernel (or, I guess, available as a module, at least).

Any ideas?

Tried all the major live distros? Knoppix, Ubuntu, etc. They should compile it as a module at least.

What do you need it for? If it's just basic shell access, the Arch install CD has hfs+, and will boot straight to a command prompt. Small in size too if you get the ftp installer.

James

Just shell access is fine. I'll grab the Arch CD now.

BTW iph: doesn't the Arch Live CD have HFS+ in the kernel? If anyone knows that answer to that, it should be you :P

It's kinda outta date. The new release of the live CD has been "soon" for a long time. I stopped working on it ages ago. It hasn't ceased... but it's been moving slowly.

The stock kernel has hfsplus, and im 95% sure that the install CD just uses the stock kernel, despite that, the ftp version is pretty small anyway.

James

Coolio. Thanks Iph.

The problem with all the other distros is that it is nearly impossible to find out how their kernels are compiled without trying the distro. I don't have time to download 5 - 10 different distros and try each one.